Ovens College Union


Ovens College Union
Ovens College Union
Built 1916-1917 as Alumni Gymnasium. Remodeled as Ovens Student
Union in 1952 included a cafeteria in the basement where students could eat, and expanded in 1963 when a large dining wing was added, easing some of the congestion. The college demolished the Ovens College Union in 1972 in order to build E.H. Little Library, and two unused Patterson Court houses that stood next to the current Vail Commons were converted into dining facilities. Demolished in 1972 to make way for E.H.
Little Library.
Site pages
Dining at Davidson