Dates: Built in 1906. Burned and rebuilt 1923.
Quote: Of great interest to the students, perhaps, is the replacing of Watts Dormitory by a new and complete building, with accommodations for 100 students, twice as many as were provided by the dormitory that was destroyed on February 25th. The Board authorize Dr. Martin and the building and
financial committees to proceed at once with the construction of the new building that will stand upon the site of old watts, and will be more in keeping with the recent new buildings on the campus, as it will be up to date in every detail and absolutely fireproof.
Named for: George W. Watts, Davidson College Board of Trustees,