Stowe Tennis House
Dates: Built in 1968.
Quote: The small building was erected immediately to the northwest of the varsity tennis courts which are northeast of Johnston gymnasium, and was designed by Grover C. Meetze, Jr., director of physical plant to blend with the prevailing campus architecture.Daivdson College Bulletin. May 1968
Named for: Robert Lee Stowe, Jr., class of 1924, Belmont textile executive.